NEW Breas Vivo 50 Portable Medical Ventilator with 2 Year Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 215516 -N
Comes with a 2 Year warranty!
- Full monitoring allowing view of waveforms, numerical data and trend monitoring.
- Developed out of the market needs, there is the possibility to connect a patient start/stop function, remote alarm, nurse call system.
- Easy direct access to the menus on the user-friendly front panel.
- Freedom of operation thanks to a 4 hour internal battery and the option of an additional 8 hours from the click-on battery.
- Can be used with circuits for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- The SpO2 and CO2 sensors give the unit high-end monitoring capabilities with on-screen values and alarms.
- The i-button makes information on alarms, settings and troubleshooting available.
|Ventilation Modes||• PSV • PSV(TgV) • PCV • PCV(TgV) • PCV(A) • PCV(A+TgV) • VCV • VCV(A) • CPAP|
|Device Modes||• Home • Clinical|
|Inspiratory Pressure||4 to 50 cmH2 O|
|PEEP||2 cmH2 O (leakage circuit), 0 cmH2 O (circuit with active exhalation valve) to 30 cmH2 O Pressure - 2 cmH2 O or Min Pressure -2 cmH2 O|
|Breath Rate (PCV, VCV)||4 to 40 bpm|
|Inspiratory Time||0.3 to 5 s|
|Backup Inspiratory Time||0.3 to 5 s (PSV)|
1 to 9 (PSV & PCV)
50 - 90 %, Off (VCV)
1 to 9 (PSV, PCV & VCV)
Off (PCV & VCV)
|Expiratory Trigger||1 to 9 (PSV)|
|Minimum Inspiratory Time||Off, 0.3 to 3 s|
|Maximum Inspiratory Time||0.3 to 3 s, Of|
|Backup Rate (PSV)||4 to 40 bpm|
|Target Volume||100 to 2500 ml|
|Maximum Pressure||50 cmH2 O|
|Minimum Pressure||4 cmH2 O to 50 cmH2 O|
|Tidal Volume||100 to 2500 ml|
|Flow Pattern||Square, decelerating|
|CPAP||4 to 20 cmH2 O|
|Mains supply||100 to 240 V AC|
|External battery||24 V DC|
|Click-on battery||8 hours|
|Internal battery||4 hours|
|Displayed data<||Ppeak, PEEP, Pmean, Leakage, MV, Vt, % in TgV, Total Rate, Spont Rate, % Spont, SpO2 , Pulse Rate, I:E, Inspiratory Time, Rise Time, EtCO2 , InspCO2|
|Waveforms||Pressure, Flow, Volume|
|Trends over 1, 6, 24 and 48h||Ppeak, PEEP, Total Rate, Spont Rate, Vt, Leakage, SpO2 , EtCO2|
|High Pressure, Low Pressure, High PEEP, Low PEEP, High Vt, Low Vt, High MV, Low MV, High Breath Rate, Low Breath Rate, Apnea, Disconnection, Rebreathing, High SpO2 , Low SpO2 , High EtCO2 , Low EtCO2 , High InspCO2 , High Pulse Rate, Low Pulse Rate, Low Last Power Source|
|W x H x D||13,5 × 4,9 × 10,4 inches without click-on battery (13,5 × 4,9 × 11,2 inches with click-on battery)|
|Weight||11 lbs without click-on battery (13,2 lbs with click-on battery)|
|Noise level (at 10 cmH2 O constant pressure)||Less than 30 dB(A)|
Breas Vivo 50 is a portable medical ventilator with a 4 hour internal battery along with an 8 hour optional click on battery for a total of 12 hours of run time.
Ease of use and training
- The Vivo 50 is easy to learn and operate.
- Simple and effective menu implementation
- Designed to help increase patient comfort, save time and reduce the risk for mistakes.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring.
- Vivo 50 is equipped with FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring solutions, reducing the need for additional devices.
- The large full colour screen helps physicians easily read the set parameters, waveforms, numerical data and trends.
- Up to one year of treatment data are stored in a central memory, with the possibility to download data onto a memory card.
- Advanced PC software enables online monitoring and analysis of treatment data.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home.
- In the hospital, high performance is the first priority.
- The Vivo 50 can be operated in volume- or pressure-controlled modes, with leakage or exhalation valve circuits.
- Three different profiles optimize the treatment to various needs.
- Take advantage of multiple alarms or connect a remote alarm and a nurse call function.
- Mounting bracket and trolley facilitate hospital use.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
- Get a strong feeling of security and acceptance in the home environment.
- Enjoy high-performance features, premium Scandinavian design and a low noise level.
- The home-adjust setting increases patient comfort by allowing the patient to adjust specific parameters within limits set by the physician.
- The ergonomic design makes the device easy to handle.
- Enjoy the quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
Maintain an active daily life.
- Vivo 50 offers the autonomy, durability and robustness – plus a full line of accessories – needed for mobile use.
- The internal battery and click-on battery combination offer 12-hour autonomy with only 3 hours charging time.
- The Hot Swap function allows the click-on battery to be replaced while the device is running.
- Remote start/stop enables the patient to easily operate the Vivo 50 from the wheelchair.