The ReVel Respiratory Ventilator (#19260-001) is part of the CareFusion PalmTop Ventilator (PTV) Series. The ReVel Ventilator is extremely handy and transportable, making it the ideal ventilator for patients who are flying or simply on the go.
The ReVel Ventilator contains important components for pediatric (5 kg) and adult patients. Additionally the patented ActiveCore gas delivery system is so unusually compact, and still delivers crucial ventilation at all times and in all settings.
The CareFusion Revel Ventilator Includes:
- Revel ventilator
- Main battery
- Power adapter with power cord
- Oxygen (O2) hose
- Carrying case
- Oxygen sensor cable
- Oxygen sensor
- Oxygen tee
- Operator's manual
Easy to use
- Based on the trusted LTV™ Series ventilator platform, the ReVel ventilator quickly and easily guides you through its intuitive pre-set defaults so ventilation is delivered quickly and effectively.
Lightweight for portability
- The portable ventilator weighs only 9.5 lb yet features the same power and synchrony as a complex critical care vent. Whether you need to initiate NIV or intubate, the ventilator conveniently travels with the patient.
Integrated pulse oximeter
- When connected to a pulse oximeter, the transport ventilator enables you to monitor SpO2 and pulse rate during transport or in lieu of central monitoring
- The hot-swappable, four-hour battery in the ReVel ventilator provides continuous power to extend transport capabilities.
- It facilitates SBT decision making. Studies show that patients who tolerate an SBT for 30 to 120 min successfully discontinue ventilation at least 77% of the time