USED Mindray Datascope Artema Technology Gas Module 3 0998-00-1900-01
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,200.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SKU: 0998-00-1900-01 -U
9 in stock.
*** Units power on and show no physical signs of damage. We are unable to test this equipment ***
Included in this Sale:
- USED Mindray Datascope Artema Technology Gas Module 3 Ref PN 0998-00-1900-01
- 90 Day Warranty
- FREE Ground Shipping to The Lower 48 US States
The Mindray Datascope Gas Module 3 is a companion to several patient monitors. The Gas Module 3, commonly called the Datascope GM3, is capable of automatically identifying and measuring five anesthetic agents (Desflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane, and Isoflurane, as well as N20, CO2, and O2. This unit monitors all gases via side stream sampling.
- 200 mL/min sample flow rate for adult/pediatric water trap, and 120 mL/min with neonatal water trap.
- Uses a non-dispersive infrared analyzer measuring the absorption of the gas sample at seven infrared wavelengths.
- 2.5-second sampling delay
- Water trap that removes water and impurities from the patient sample.
- Analyzes patient sample at a fixed rate.
- Transport and Storage Temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C
- Transport and Storage Humidity: 5 to 100%, condensing1
- Operating Temperature: 10 °C to 40 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% RH, non-condensing (in Airway: 0-100% RH, condensing)
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 8,000 feet