USED Newport HT70 BiPap Ventilator HT70M-WW-NA with Power Supply Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: N11HT700511399 -U/R1-B
*** Despite that the Vent is Fully Functional, but we advise to have them serviced before use on any patient, as we do know that they are NOT Patient Ready, the Manufacturer recommends to have a scheduled maintenance preformed on the vent before use, if you do buy them please check with the manufacturer for what maintenance is recommended once you receive them.
The recall on these vents has not been preformed yet, once you receive them you can check with the manufacturer how to get the recall preformed on them.
Used Newport HT70 BiPap Ventilator HT70M-WW-NA with Power Supply FREE Shipping and Warranty
This Ventilator Powers on Fully and has been tested
Unit in Great Working and Physical Condition.
This ventilator meets FAA requirements in RTCA standard, DO160. Safe for use in all stages of air travel; including both takeoff and landing. Air Concentrators and other Medical Devices such as The Newport HT70 Do Not Count Towards Luggage Count or Take on Item Summary.
- The HT70 Allows Ventilation on Patients from 11 Lbs. (5kg) to Adult.
Included in this sale:
- 1- USED Newport HT70 BiPap Ventilator P/N# HT70M-WW-NA (S/N: N11HT700511399 , Hrs: 18,832)
- 1- Used Power Supply and Adapter Cable P/N# PWR3204P , AMM120PS4 (S/N: 196666)
- 90 Day Warranty
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING USA
Newport HT70 Features:
- Weight: 15.40
- Battery Life Indicator
- O2 Cylinder Calculator
- Flow Sensor Adjustment Option
- Flow Trigger
- SpO2 Low Level Alarm (if pulse oximeter cable is in use)
- Flow Sensor Error / Disconnect Alarm
- Waveform Graphics for Flow, Pressure and Tidal Vol.
- Tidal Volume Exhaled Monitoring Options
- High Expiratory Tidal Volume Alarm. (there are numerous alarm options.)