REFURBISHED Newport Medical HT70 PLUS BiPap Ventilator HT70PM-WW-NA with Accessories Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: HT7P150664 -ND/R1-F
*** Manufacturer recommends to have a scheduled maintenance preformed on the vent before use, if you do buy them please check with the manufacturer for what maintenance is recommended once you receive them.
This ventilator meets FAA requirements in RTCA standard, DO160. Safe for use in all stages of air travel; including both takeoff and landing. Medical Devices Do Not Count Towards Carry On Items; Nor Personal Luggage Count.
Included in This Sale:
- 1- REFURBISHED Newport Medical HT70 BiPap Ventilator P/N# HT70PM-WW-NA (S/N: HT7P150664 , Current Hours: 2,198)
- 1- New Demo Newport Medical External Battery BAT3271A Rev N (SN: 2863638150652)
- 1- Used Newport Medical Power Supply and Adapter Cable PWR3204P (S/N: 713587)
- 1- New Newport Medical HT-70 Plus Disposable Flow Sensor Kit KIT3420A SEN3420A
- 5- New Air Inlet Filters HT460300
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING USA
- An on-airway flow sensor provides more choices for ventilation — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring and alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- The hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation (depending on settings). Batteries can be swapped out on the go for extended operation and added freedom without interrupting ventilation.
- The Battery Time Estimator provides added peace of mind during transports.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- The Cylinder Use Time Calculator helps estimate how long oxygen will last when on the go.
- The full-color touch screen provides easy access to all controls, simple navigation and a help guide for added convenience.
- Wave-Form Graphics for Clinical Readings
- With its rugged and reliable construction, the ventilator is designed to withstand rough treatment in a wide range of environments.
- A patented gas generator runs cool and quiet, is gas efficient and provides consistent volume delivery.
- Advanced features such as Alarm Quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation make this an exceptional portable ventilator.