NEW ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto TRI USA Water Chamber ClimateLineAir Tubing 37212 37051 BiLevel CPAP with Accessories Warranty FREE Shipping and
Product SKU: 37212 -N
NEW ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto TRI USA , Water Chamber ClimateLineAir Tubing 37212 37051 BiLevel CPAP with Accessories Warranty FREE Shipping
This Unit has setting options for:
Included in this sale:
- 1- NEW ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto CPAP REF# 37051
- 1- New ResMed Home AC Power Supply with Cord P/N# 370001
- 1- New ResMed HumidAire Water Chamber REF# 37299
- 1- New ResMed Climate Line Air Heated Tubing REF# 37296
- 1- New ResMed Travel Carry Bag REF# 37304
- 1- New ResMed SD Card
- 1- New ResMed Side Air Filter
- 1- New Owner's Manuals
- 24 Months of Full Warranty
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING (To The Lower 48 US States)
The AirCurve 10 V-Auto combines ResMed's legendary sleep therapy expertise with innovative enhancements to create a truly premium auto-bilevel machine.
AirCurve 10 V-Auto is an auto-bilevel machine, continuously adjusting inspiratory and expiratory pressure levels to adapt to your sleep needs. It includes smart lifestyle features like an ambient light sensor and user friendly controls; and advanced comfort extras like a built-in HumidAir Humidifier and the exclusive Easy-Breathe natural breathing waveform.
FAA Travel Air Approved
The AirCurve 10 device meest Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements for all phases of air travel, so you can safely take your device on board as carry-on luggage.
When using your device on an airplane:
• Make sure the water tub is completely empty and inserted into your device. Do not use your device with water in the tub during air travel to avoid the risk of water inhalation and spillage during turbulence.
- Ensure humidification is turned off.
- Ensure Airplane Mode is enabled.
Note: Medical devices do not count towards your carry-on luggage limit.
Heated humidification helps bilevel therapy users to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort. ResMed's HumidAir Humidifier is built directly into the AirCurve 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" or external humidifiers. The AirCurve's humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest.
- Machine Operating Modes: CPAP, BiLevel, Auto-BiLevel
- Machine Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Machine Pressure Increment: .2 cm H2O
- Machine Dimensions: 4.57 x 10.04 x 5.91 Inches with Chamber; 4.57 x 8.00 x 5.91 with Optional Side Cover (Approximate)
- Machine Weight: 2.75 Pounds with Chamber; 2.45 Pounds with Optional Side Cover (Approximate)
- Tubing Compatibility: All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing, ResMed SlimLine Tubing, and ResMed ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level to 8500 Feet
- Operating Sound Levels: 26.6 dBA (Average)
- Filters: Disposable Standard and (Optional) HypoAllergenic.
- Data Storage: SD Data Card
- Data Viewing: On Screen Sleep Report, MyAir Online Interface, ResScan Software (Not Available to Consumers)
- Data Transmission Options: SD Data Card, Built-In Modem
AC Home Power Supply: AC Power: Universal Power Supply with AC Cord
- AC Power Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5A, Class II
- AC Power Supply Dimensions: 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Total Weight: 1.30 Pounds (Approximate)
- AC Power Cord Total Length: 12 Feet (Approximate)
- AC Power Consumption: Typical 53W (57VA); Peak 104W (108VA)
DC Power Supply: