NEW Precision Medical EasyAir Compressor PM15-P
Only 1 in stock.
Included in this Sale:
- NEW Precision Medical EasyAir Compressor Ref PN PM15-P
- 24 Month Warranty
- Free Ground shipping to the USA
- It's Just as Powerful - No sacrificing power with the Easy/Air. We've put the same power & flow you're used to, a minimum of 13 l/min at 50 psi, in a much smaller package.
- It's Lightweight - The Easy/Air weighs only 20.4 lbs. making it much easier to carry. It is an average of 22% lighter than comparable compressors.
- It's Compact - An average of 37% smaller than other units, it fits into areas where space is at a minimum.
- It's Easy to Use - Eliminates the need for pressure/flow calculations with a built-in flow gauge. This unique feature allows the caregiver to set the air flow in lpm by simply dialing in the desired flow
- It Aids Compliance - The unique built-in hour meter aids in determining when preventative maintenance is due. This money saving feature helps compliance with JCAHO maintenance record keeping.
- It's Easy to Maintain - Both compressor filters are on the outside of the cabinet, making filter cleaning easier and more accessible for patients and caregivers.
- It's Durable - The ABS plastic cabinet is durable, attractive, easy-to-clean and infection control friendly.
- It's Safe - Safety is assured with the automatic resetting thermal limit switch which protects the unit from overheating.
|Electrical||120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz, 5 Amps|
|Outlet||Grounded 9/16 - 18 Male Threaded Fitting|
|Operating Temperature Range||50°F to 104°: (10°C to 40 °C)|
Temperature Range -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
Maximum Humidity Max 95% non-condensing
|Max Sustained Pressure||60 psig|
|Output Flow at Max Setting||Min 9 l/min at 50 psig|
|Noise Level||60 db at 1 meter|
|Safety Systems||High Temperature Motor Shutdown|
|Thermal Protector||Thermal Limit Automatic Reset|
Class I - with respect to protection from electrical shock
Type B - degree of protection against electrical shock
IPX0 - degree of protection against ingress of liquids
|Mode of Operation||Continuous|