REFURBISHED Patient Ready Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Bluetooth Medical Ventilator with Accessories 1054260B Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 1054260B -R/8-C
Included in this Sale:
- 1-Certified Patient Ready REFURBISHED Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Medical Ventilator with Bluetooth 1054260B
- 1- Used Philips Respironics Detachable Battery
- Supporting Documents Showing This Unit Has Been Certified Patient Ready for 2 Years or 10k Hours
- 1- Used Philips Respironics Travel In-Use Carry Travel Bag with Shoulder Strap REF# 1040420
- 1- New Philips Respironics Disposable Adult Heated Wire Passive Circuit REF# 1076046
- 1- New AC Home Power Cord
- 12 Month Warranty
- FREE Ground Shipping to The Lower 48 US States
The Trilogy 100 portable life-support ventilators are designed for versatility. They can be used in the home and alternative care sites, and provide noninvasive as well as invasive ventilator support with added sensitivity for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
The Trilogy's catalog of accessories, including multiple disposable circuits, with advanced technology and software, enhance patient ventilation as well as maintain effective treatment and improve patient care.
The Trilogy 100 offers 2 circuit types: a passive circuit with exhalation port or
an active circuit with an exhalation valve and proximal pressure line.
The Trilogy 100 can be used with a SD card that stores all necessary ventilation data.
The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and
assist with identifying the need for any adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for
supplementary analysis in a number of applications.
When configured with the passive circuit, the Trilogy 100 provides the following Respironics well known technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure modes, as well as — for the first time ever — volume modes.
- Auto-TRAK algorithm providing automatic trigger and cycle thresholds to maintain optimum sensitivity eliminating the need for adjustments.
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) hybrid ventilation in pressure modes for invasive and
Whether it's being used for hospital titration or in the home, the Trilogy Series have an intuitive
interface that combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance.
The Trilogy 100 portable ventilator offers up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor a patient's breath-by-breath waveform
- Daily details, displaying the patient's therapy for the past 30 days
- Trend overviews of the past 12 months displaying pressure, breath rate, percentage of triggered breaths,
peak inspiratory patient flow, estimated exhaled tidal volume, leak, Ti/Ttot and minute ventilation
Trilogy 100 Portable Ventilator
Light, versatile, easy-to-use, Bluetooth enabled, and with proven technology. Trilogy100 makes invasive and noninvasive treatment less complicated for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
Trilogy with Bluetooth technology enables connected care to help improve efficiencies, enables costs while giving clinicians the information they need to improve patient outcomes.