REFURBISHED Masimo Table Top Pulse Oximeter Rad-87
Sale Sold out
Regular price $479.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SKU: Rad-87 -R
Included in this Sale:
- REFURBISHED Masimo Table Top Pulse Oximeter Ref PN Rad-87
- USED Masimo Red LNC-10 LNCS Direct Connect SpO2 Patient Cable Ref 2056
- USED Masimo LNCS DCI 3 ft Adult SpO2 Reusable Finger Clip Sensor Ref PN 1863
- Power Cord
- 12 Month Warranty
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48 US States
The Rad-87 features a built-in 802.11 radio, allowing for bidirectional wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet™, the advanced remote monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep patients safe on general care floors. With this system, clinicians can receive real-time notifications of patient events, enabling them to respond quickly and efficiently to any changes in patient condition. Additionally, the Rad-87's wireless capabilities allow for remote monitoring of patient data, providing clinicians with the ability to monitor patient health from any location.
- A simple, user-centered design allows activation of many features with only a single touch.
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast display eliminates confusion common with many bedside monitors.
- One platform, multiple measurements—fully upgradable to all rainbow measurements.
- Alarms and alerts can be modified at the bedside or via the Masimo Patient SafetyNet Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System.
- Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may identify patient compromise.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink™ device interface module.
- Adaptive Threshold Alarm™ option is designed to reduce nuisance alarms by dynamic adjustment of the audible alarms based on the patient’s baseline value and the fixed alarm threshold.
- Signal I.Q.® provides signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal-to-noise situations.
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
- Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry for oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Pulse rate (PR)
- Perfusion index (PI)
- Pleth Variability Index® (PVI®)
- Respiration Rate (RRa®)
- Total hemoglobin (SpHb®)
- Oxygen content (SpOC™)
- Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®)
- Methemoglobin (SpMet®)