REFURBISHED Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Clearance System with Warranty & FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 105000 -R
Included in this Sale:
- 1- REFURBISHED Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Pulse Generator (S/N: 62-08866) (Current Hours: 816) Ref PN 105000
- 1- Used Hill-Rom The Vest Classic Full Vest Garment (Size: Adult Medium 36"-45") (91 cm - 114 cm) (Color: Purple)
- 1- Used Hill-Rom The Vest C3 Washable Garment
- 1- Compression Air Hose Set
- 1- Hill-Rom The Vest Rolling Travel Case
- 1- Hill-Rom The Vest System Remote Control
- 1- Hill-Rom The Vest User Manual
- 1- Hill-Rom The Vest Quick Reference Guide
- 1- 3-Prong Electrical Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING (To The Lower 48 US States)
The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Model 105, is a designed to assist patients in the mobilization of retained secretions that, if not removed, may lead to increased rates of respiratory infection, hospitalization and reduced lung function.
The Vest® System can assist in airway clearance for patients suffering from airway clearance dysfunction, secretion retention and/or ineffective cough or secretion clearance due to immobility, deconditioning or muscle weakness. The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Model 105 represents technology from the innovators of High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation or HFCWO.
This therapy utilizes a device that generates increased airflow velocities that create cough-like shear forces and decreases secretion viscosity. Both serve to assist patients in moving retained secretions from smaller airways to larger airways where they can more easily be removed by coughing, which helps patients breathe a little easier.