REFURBISHED Invacare Perfecto2V 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator with O2 Sensor IRC5PO2V
-1 in stock.
This Unit has been Professionally Tested and Calibrated
Included in this Sale:
- REFURBISHED Invacare Perfecto2V 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator with Oxygen Sensor Ref PN IRC5PO2V
- Adult Soft Nasal Cannula 7Ft Ref PN AG-CANN7
- Bubble Humidifier Bottle Ref PN 0480
- Performance & Test Calibration Result Sheet
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free Ground shipping to the USA
The Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator is one of the most efficient 5 Liter concentrator ever produced by Invacare. The Invacare Perfecto2 V is one of the smallest, lightest, quietest and highest performing Perfecto unit. It incorporates all of the best features of the Invacare Platinum XL Concentrators, while improving all key specifications.
This concentrator operates on a pressure based system, superior to the timing-based system of other models. It provides continuous air, and the self diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time while improving the function of the device. The Perfecto2 V Concentrator is compatible with many Platinum concentrator parts, which simplifies maintenance and servicing of the product.
The Perfecto Concentrator incorporates several alarms for the safety of the patient such as a battery-free power-loss alarm, and a Sieve Gard Monitor to protect the sieve from degradation. A three year warranty guarantees that any difficulties that may arise will be quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Incorporates pressure based system, superior to timing based system
- Self diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time
- Compatible with most Platinum concentrator parts
- Sieve Gard Monitor protects sieve from degradation
|Sound Level||43 dBA|
|Average Power Consumption||325 Watts @ 3 LPM.|
|Oxygen Purity||87 to 95.6% at All Flow Rates|
|Maximum Outlet Pressure||5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI)|
|Maximum Operating Altitude||8,000 Feet Above Sea Level|
|Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate||5 LPM|
|Filters||Compressor Inlet, Outlet HEPA, Cabinet (Gross Particle)|
|Electrical||120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz|
|Rated Current Input||3.0 A|
|Pressure Relief Mechanism||35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI)|