REFURBISHED CareFusion LTV 1200 Medical Ventilator Certified Patient Ready
Product SKU: 18888-001 -R/6-B
Included in this sale:
- REFURBISHED Certified PATIENT READY CareFusion Viasys LTV1200 Medical Ventilator PN 18888-001
- PM Preventive Maintenance Valid for 2 Years or 10K Hours with Supporting Documents.
- Used CareFusion Pulmonetics AC Home Power Supply Adaptor PN 11448
- New CareFusion Patient Circuit PN 29695-001
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free Ground Shipping to the lower 48 US States
The Carefusion LTV 1200 ventilators' ease of use and versatility helps ensure optimal patient care across clinical settings.
Whether in the ICU, PICU, ED or Patient Transport, the LTV 1200 has the flexibility to adapt to changing respiratory needs.
Fraction of the size of comparably equipped systems, the LTV 1200 moves seamlessly with the patient.
Ease of Use
- Ventilator Presets allow for quick setup of new patients. Clinicians simply select the patient type at start up, and the LTV 1200 automatically configures the initial ventilation settings for Infant, Pediatric or Adult patients.
- The LTV 1200′s intuitive interface features color coded controls and alarms. Active controls and alarms are illuminated for easy identification of ventilation parameters.
Flexible Therapy Options
- Invasive and Non-Invasive modes of ventilation for patients as small as 5kg.
- The LTV 1200 provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including Volume Control, Pressure Control, Pressure Support and Spontaneous breath types.
- Non-Invasive ventilation can be setup quickly. The LTV 1200 will prompt the clinician to set the desired inspiratory and expiratory pressure levels to begin non-invasive ventilation.
Weaning Assessment Tools
- The LTV 1200 features an innovative Spontaneous Breathing Trial, which utilizes Rapid Shallow Breathing Index (RSBI) criteria to assess a patient’s ability to be weaned from mechanical ventilation.
- Clinicians can customize Spontaneous Breathing Trial settings to each individual patient, ensuring optimal levels of support throughout the weaning process.
Enhanced Monitoring Capabilities
- The LTV 1200 provides clinicians with even more comprehensive monitoring of critical patient-ventilator interaction when used with the optional LTM Graphics Monitor.
- The LTM Graphics Monitoring package displays real-time Pressure, Flow and Volume curves with adjustable cursors for accurate breath data measurement. Flow/Volume loops and Volume/Pressure loops can also be displayed to enhance patient assessment.
- Patient data can be trended for up to 24 hours on the LTM Graphics Monitor for extended clinical evaluation.