REFURBISHED Certified Patient Ready ReVel PalmTop Ventilator, Fresh PM, Includes a 12 Month Warranty FREE GROUND SHIPPING
All accessories that are included are used.
Included In This Sale:
- 1- REFURBISHED CareFusion Certified Patient Ready ReVel PalmTop Ventilator 19260-001-99
- 1- FIO2 Sensor 13017-001
- 1- Flow Diverter
- 1- FIO2 Tee 13037-001 (Reusable)
- 1- Hose Assembly, Conductive, O2, Green, DISS FML X DISS FML, 15 FT Long PLM-434
- 1- PTV FIO2 Cable Assembly 13897-001
- 1- Lithium-Ion Main Battery 13908-001
- 1- Carry Case 12695-002
- 1- OEM Power Adapter Charger REF# 27547-001 with Cord 12103-001
- 1- NEW ReVel Ventilator Operator's Manual 12432-001 Rev. E
- Manufacturer's Documents
- 2 Year Warranty
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING (To The Lower 48 US States)
The patented ActiveCore gas delivery system delivers crucial ventilation all times and in all settings.
Easy to use
- Based on the trusted LTV™ Series ventilator platform, the ReVel ventilator quickly and easily guides you through its intuitive pre-set defaults so ventilation is delivered quickly and effectively.
Lightweight for portability
- The portable ventilator weighs only 9.5 lb yet features the same power and synchrony as a complex critical care vent. Whether you need to initiate NIV or intubate, the ventilator conveniently travels with the patient.
Integrated pulse oximeter
- When connected to a pulse oximeter, the transport ventilator enables you to monitor SpO2 and pulse rate during transport or in lieu of central monitoring
- The hot-swappable, four-hour battery in the ReVel ventilator provides continuous power to extend transport capabilities.
- It facilitates SBT decision making. Studies show that patients who tolerate an SBT for 30 to 120 min successfully discontinue ventilation at least 77% of the time