REFURBISHED Adult Medium Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Clearance System 105000 88 Hours
Only 0 in stock.
*** Both Compression Air Hoses have minor chipped ends but still lock into machine. See image below ***
Included in this Sale:
- REFURBISHED Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Clearance System Ref PN 105000 (Sn 63-01910 , Current Hours 88)
- Used Adult Medium Hill-Rom The Vest Classic Full Vest Garment (Size: Adult Medium 36"-45") (91 cm - 114 cm) (Color: Black)
- Used Hill-Rom The Vest Rolling Travel Case
- Used Hill-Rom The Vest System Remote Control Pump
- Compression Air Hose Set (Both have minor chipped ends but still lock into machine)
- Hill-Rom The Vest Training Video CD
- Hill-Rom The Vest User Manual
- 12 Month Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING (To The Lower 48 US States)
The Vest Airway Clearance System, Model 105, is a designed to assist patients in the mobilization of retained secretions that, if not removed, may lead to increased rates of respiratory infection, hospitalization, and reduced lung function.
The Vest System can assist in airway clearance for patients suffering from airway clearance dysfunction, secretion retention and/or ineffective cough or secretion clearance due to immobility, deconditioning or muscle weakness. The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Model 105 represents technology from the innovators of High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation or HFCWO.
This therapy utilizes a device that generates increased airflow velocities that create cough-like shear forces and decreases secretion viscosity. Both serve to assist patients in moving retained secretions from smaller airways to larger airways where they can more easily be removed by coughing, which helps patients breathe a little easier.