REFURBISHED Patient Ready Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Medical Ventilator Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 1054096-U/WS2-C
Included in this Sale:
- 1- REFURBISHED Patient Ready Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Medical Ventilator With power cord and Detachable Battery around 10K current hours
- PM Supporting Documents
- 1- Used Power Cord
- 1- Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Clinical User's Manual PN# 1066819
- 12 Month Full Warranty
- Free Standard Ground Shipping to the USA
The Trilogy 100 offers 2 circuit types: a passive circuit with exhalation port or
an active circuit with an exhalation valve and proximal pressure line.
The Trilogy 100 can be used with a SD card that stores all necessary ventilation data.
The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and
assist with identifying the need for any adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for
supplementary analysis in a number of applications.
When configured with the passive circuit, the Trilogy 100 provides the following Respironics well known technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure modes, as well as — for the first time ever — volume modes.
- Auto-TRAK algorithm providing automatic trigger and cycle thresholds to maintain optimum sensitivity eliminating the need for adjustments.
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) hybrid ventilation in pressure modes for invasive and
Whether it's being used for hospital titration or in the home, the Trilogy Series have an intuitive
interface that combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance.
The Trilogy 100 portable ventilator offers up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor a patient's breath-by-breath waveform
- Daily details, displaying the patient's therapy for the past 30 days
- Trend overviews of the past 12 months displaying pressure, breath rate, percentage of triggered breaths,
peak inspiratory patient flow, estimated exhaled tidal volume, leak, Ti/Ttot and minute ventilation