REFURBISHED Breas Vivo 50 Portable Medical Ventilator 215016 Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: VI50R -R/WS1-F
Included In This Sale:
- 1- REFURBISHED Breas Vivo 50 Portable Medical Ventilator 215016
- 1- Breas Electrical Power Cord
- 1- New Breas Vivo Travel Carry Bag REF# 004939
- 1- Breas Vivo 50 User's Manual
- 1- Copy of Service Record Documents
- 24 Months of Full Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING USA
Vivo 50 has been designed for mobility. The four-hour internal battery combined with the 8-hour click-on battery ( optional) provide 12 hours of autonomy
Comes with a 2 year warranty!
Intuitive interface promotes ease of use and training.
- The Vivo 50 is easy to learn, easy to operate and easy to explain.
- A full-colour screen and distinct buttons provide easy access to all functions.
- The menu structure is simple and effective: an i-button explains functions and alarms with a click.
- Intuitive features help increase patient comfort, save time and reduce the risk for mistakes.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring.
- Vivo 50 is equipped with FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring solutions, reducing the need for additional devices.
- The large full colour screen helps physicians easily read the set parameters, waveforms, numerical data and trends.
- Up to one year of treatment data are stored in a central memory, with the possibility to download data onto a memory card.
- Advanced PC software enables online monitoring and analysis of treatment data.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home.
- In the hospital, high performance is the first priority.
- The Vivo 50 can be operated in volume- or pressure-controlled modes, with leakage or exhalation valve circuits.
- Three different profiles optimize the treatment to various needs.
- Take advantage of multiple alarms or connect a remote alarm and a nurse call function.
- Mounting bracket and trolley facilitate hospital use.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
- Get a strong feeling of security and acceptance in the home environment.
- Enjoy high-performance features, premium Scandinavian design and a low noise level.
- The home-adjust setting increases patient comfort by allowing the patient to adjust specific parameters within limits set by the physician.
- The ergonomic design makes the device easy to handle.
- Enjoy the quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
Maintain an active daily life.
- Vivo 50 offers the autonomy, durability and robustness – plus a full line of accessories – needed for mobile use.
- The internal battery and click-on battery combination offer 12-hour autonomy with only 3 hours charging time.
- The Hot Swap function allows the click-on battery to be replaced while the device is running.
- Remote start/stop enables the patient to easily operate the Vivo 50 from the wheelchair.