REFURBISHED Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Clearance System Large & FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 105000 -R SN 62-20519
Included in this Sale:
- REFURBISHED Hill-Rom The Vest Model 105 Airway Clearance System Plus Generator Ref PN 105000 SN 62-20519 , CH 11.8 , PC-Y
- Used Hill-Rom The Vest Vest Garment Army Camouflaged Adult Large
- Compression Air Hose Set 2 Blue hoses
- Hill-Rom The Vest Rolling Travel Case
- Hill-Rom The Vest System Remote control hand pump to pause or resume Air Pulse generator instead of using the on and off switch
- Hill-Rom The Vest User manual for model 105 Product No. P105 145330 REV 7
- Hill-Rom The Vest Quick Reference Guide 145354 rev2 02/26/10
- Prong Electrical Power Cord
- 12 Month Warranty
- FREE Ground Shipping to the Lower 48 US States.
The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Model 105, is a designed to assist patients in the mobilization of retained secretions that, if not removed, may lead to increased rates of respiratory infection, hospitalization and reduced lung function.
The Vest® System can assist in airway clearance for patients suffering from airway clearance dysfunction, secretion retention and/or ineffective cough or secretion clearance due to immobility, deconditioning or muscle weakness. The Vest® Airway Clearance System, Model 105 represents technology from the innovators of High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation or HFCWO.
This therapy utilizes a device that generates increased airflow velocities that create cough-like shear forces and decreases secretion viscosity. Both serve to assist patients in moving retained secretions from smaller airways to larger airways where they can more easily be removed by coughing, which helps patients breathe a little easier.