Refurbished Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Medical Ventilator Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: 1054260 -R/WS2-C
Refurbished Patient Ready Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Medical Ventilator
- Certification for 2 Years or 10k Hours with Supporting Documents
- 1043570 Detachable Battery
- 1044760 Power Cord, 8 ft
- 1051801 SD Card
- 1040390 O2 Inlet Quick Connect (low flow)
- HU1605-1 Outlet Bacteria Filter
- 12 Month Full Warranty
- FREE Shipping anywhere in the USA
The Trilogy 100 portable life-support ventilators are designed for versatility. They can be used in the home
and alternative care sites, and provide noninvasive as well as invasive ventilator support with added
sensitivity for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
The Trilogy's catalog of accessories, including multiple disposable circuits, with advanced technology and software, enhance patient ventilation as well as maintain effective treatment and improve patient care.
The Trilogy 100 offers 2 circuit types: a passive circuit with exhalation port or
an active circuit with an exhalation valve and proximal pressure line.
The Trilogy 100 can be used with a SD card that stores all necessary ventilation data.
The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and
assist with identifying the need for any adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for
supplementary analysis in a number of applications.
When configured with the passive circuit, the Trilogy 100 provides the following Respironics well known technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure modes, as well as — for the first time ever — volume modes.
- Auto-TRAK algorithm providing automatic trigger and cycle thresholds to maintain optimum sensitivity eliminating the need for adjustments.
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) hybrid ventilation in pressure modes for invasive and
Whether it's being used for hospital titration or in the home, the Trilogy Series have an intuitive
interface that combines ease of use with access to high levels of versatility and performance.
The Trilogy 100 portable ventilator offers up to 6 to 8 hours battery capacity for continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor a patient's breath-by-breath waveform
- Daily details, displaying the patient's therapy for the past 30 days
- Trend overviews of the past 12 months displaying pressure, breath rate, percentage of triggered breaths,
peak inspiratory patient flow, estimated exhaled tidal volume, leak, Ti/Ttot and minute ventilation