USED Respironics Caradyne Criterion 40 Diagnostic Sleep System Monitor 8-100325-00
Only 1 in stock.
Included in this Sale:
- USED Respironics Caradyne Criterion 40 Diagnostic Sleep System Monitor Ref PN 8-100325-00 (Sn 0325060113)
- Respironics Criterion Pressure Tubing Ref PN 8-100285-00
- Caradyne Power Cord Ref PN 8-100231-00
- 90 Day Warranty
- Free Ground shipping to the USA
Criterion 40 is a compact, state-of-the-art pressure monitor designed to continuously evaluate and monitor patient airway pressure.
The Criterion 40 offers programmable alarms for airway pressure conditions outside user pre-determined high and low pressure levels.
Criterion 40 is designed for use in applications with devices which do not monitor airway pressure and can act as a backup for systems which include pressure monitoring.
The Criterion 40 provides features and performance to meet a wide range of patient applications.
- LCD provides broad function-ality, including "real-time" O2 airway pressure and peak pressure displays
- Alarm silence and pre-silence controls
- Internal pressure relief valve prevents damage to the transducer
- Internal battery provides 24-hour back-up
- Upgrade to include FiO2 monitoring
- Smooth, compact, ergonomic form; easy to set up
- AC and internal battery power
- Intuitive interface provides both visual and audible feedback alarms
- Display provides both current pressure and peak pressure data
- Mounts easily to a variety of standard hardware options with a convenient mounting bracket
- Internal pressure relief valve in case of inadvertent hook-up to high pressure supply