USED Carefusion LTV 950 Ventilator with Free Shipping and Warranty
Only 0 in stock.
This Unit is Not Certified Patient Ready PM (Preventive Maintenance) recommended prior to use on patients.
Included in this sale:
- Used Fully Functional Carefusion Pulmonetic LTV 950 Ventilator
- Used CareFusion Pulmonetic Systems Home AC Power Supply P/N# 11448
- Updated Internal Backup Battery, Holds Charge up to Manufacturer Specs.
- Professionally Tested All Buttons Work
- All Features Functioning Properly
- 90 Days Of Full Warranty
- FREE Ground Shipping USA.
- Test Lung In The Pictures Is Not Included, Pictured for Demonstrations Purpose Only.
CareFusion No longer Support the LTV950 Ventilator. Buyers are responsible to Re-Certify these unit before using them on Patients . Units require PM Service Update to becoming Patient Ready.
Features and Benefits
Ease of Use
An intuitive interface makes the LTV 950 easy to understand and operate. The unit features extensive patient monitoring capabilities and a comprehensive alarms package for optimum patient care. With a footprint and size at a fraction of comparably equipped ventilators (13.4 lbs), the LTV 950 allows for greater patient mobility.
Designed to provide optimum patient comfort and care, the LTV 950 features:
- Variable Rise Time
- Variable Sensitivity Flow Trigger
- Variable Flow Termination
- Variable Time Termination
- Leak Compensation
- NPPV Mode
- High Pressure Alarm Delay
Oxygen Bleed In
- Low Flow / Low Pressure