USED Newport Medical HT70 BiPap Ventilator HT70M-WW-NA Under 5K Hours with Power Supply Warranty FREE Shipping
Product SKU: HT70M-WW-NA -U
LOW HOURS ONLY 4,039 Usage Hours
This Ventilator has been tested and Powers on Fully.
Unit in Great Working and Physical Condition.
Included in this Sale:
- 1- USED Newport Medical HT70 BiPap Ventilator Ref PN HT70M-WW-NA (Sn N11HT7002833 , Current Hours: 4,039)
- 1- Used Newport Medical Power Supply and Adapter Cable P/N# PWR3204P , AMM120PS4 (S/N: 711094)
- 90 Day Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING USA
Newport HT70 Features:
- Weight: 15.40
- Battery Life Indicator
- O2 Cylinder Calculator
- Flow Sensor Adjustment Option
- Flow Trigger
- SpO2 Low Level Alarm (if pulse oximeter cable is in use)
- Flow Sensor Error / Disconnect Alarm
- Waveform Graphics for Flow, Pressure and Tidal Vol.
- Tidal Volume Exhaled Monitoring Options
- High Expiratory Tidal Volume Alarm. (there are numerous alarm options.)
*** Despite that the Vent is Fully Functional, but we advise to have them serviced before use on any patient, as we do know that they are NOT Patient Ready, the Manufacturer recommends to have a scheduled maintenance preformed on the vent before use, if you do buy them please check with the manufacturer for what maintenance is recommended once you receive them.
The recall on these vents has not been preformed yet, once you receive them you can check with the manufacturer how to get the recall performed on them.
This ventilator meets FAA requirements in RTCA standard, DO160. Safe for use in all stages of air travel; including both takeoff and landing. Medical Devices Do Not Count as Carry On Items; Nor Towards Luggage Count.
- This Unit allows ventilation on patients from 11 Lbs. (5kg) to Adult.