NEW Demo Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow Generator System PT100US
Only 1 in stock.
Missing Original Box
Missing Water Chamber Ref PN HC360
Included in this Sale:
- NEW Demo Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow Generator System Ref PN PT100US (Sn 180301066653 , CH 0)
- Fisher & Paykel Airvo 2 Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Fisher & Paykel Heated Breathing Tube Ref PN 900PT500
- Fisher & Paykel Airvo 2 Oxygen Inlet Kit Ref PN 900PT422
- Fisher & Paykel Filter 2-Pack Airvo 2 Ref PN 900PT913
- Fisher & Paykel Airvo 2 User Manual
- Power Cord
- 24 Month Warranty
- FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING (To The Lower 48 US States)
Fisher & Paykel’s myAIRVO 2 generates high flows of warmed, humidified air (up to 60 LPM). With a focus on comfort and ease of use, myAIRVO 2 provides respiratory support and airway hydration in a device powerful enough for clinical care; but user friendly enough for use in the home.
MyAIRVO 2’s Integrated Flow Generator delivers warmed, humidified air at rates of 2-60 LPM depending on user requirements. An easy push button interface and color display let you know what the current flow target is as well as the status of air delivery.
AirSpiral tubes contain two spiral elements -- a heating spiral to warm the air as it passes through the tube, and an insulating to protect warmed air in the tube from temperature variations outside the tube. Working together with MyAIRVO the AirSpiral reduces condensation by 93% to ensure warm, humidified air without any annoying droplets or distracting sounds.
The unique OptiFlow+ Nasal Cannula features a concave base, together with the soft contoured prongs to enhance comfort to the septum and nares. Soft cheek pads with a larger surface area promote stability, and minimize pressure on the face; and an integrated headstrap clip improves tubing management to simplify eating, drinking, and communicating. Three sizes are available -- Small, Medium & Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
MyAIRVO 2 is compatible with supplemental continuous flow oxygen, up to 15 LPM, for users who require it. Simply connect your oxygen concentrator (or cylinder) to MyAIRVO 2’s supplemental oxygen port and an in-built ultrasonic analyzer integrates the flow without requiring calibration or special setup. If you believe MyAIRVO 2 could help with your oxygen therapy talk to your doctor to learn more.
MyAIRVO 2 was designed from start to finish with the user in mind. A bright display screen on the front of the unit, and audible alert sounds, provide information on current settings, compliance, and performance. During the night alert sounds are made quieter, and the display dims, to ensure a good night’s sleep. (For safety system alarms are unaffected.) MyAIRVO 2’s AirSpiral tubing includes a handy molded clip for attaching the tube to clothing or bedding; an integrated temperature sensor to eliminate inconvenient probes, cables and adapters; and molded grips at both ends to assist with connection and disconnection.
- Generates flows up to 60 lpm
- Easy to use display screen
- No condensation in the tubes or interfaces
- Can be used with oxygen up to 15 lpm Less noise then an air compressor
- AirSpiral Tube for warming air consistently through the tube
- Handy gribs on AirSpiral Tube to assist with stabilization
- Alarms for safety Temperature setting 37, 34 and 31 degrees C for comfort
- Integrated Temperature Sensor which eliminates probes, cables, or adapter
- Can be used with multiple interfaces
|Size||11.6 x 6.7 x 6.9 Inches|
|Weight (Approx)||4.8 lbs
|Sound Noise Level||45 dbA @ 1m|
|Flow Rates||10-60 LPM (Default), 2-25 LPM (Junior Mode)|
|AC Power||100-115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.2 A|