NEW Philips Respironics V60 Ventilator
Product SKU: 1113631
- High resolution graphics facilitating waveform interpretation.
- Internal 6-hour battery enables intra-hospital transport (actual battery time will vary depending on user settings and battery charge level). Standby mode supports patient-clinician interaction without nuisance alarms.
- Data communication capabilities support hospital connectivity.
- Respi-Link, a remote communication tool, allows efficient system diagnostics and upgrades via internet.
- AVAPS maintains a target tidal volume in a pressure limited mode. It provides extra assurance similar to a volume limited mode with the safety of a pressure limited mode.
- CPAP with C-Flex offers three levels of flow-based expiratory pressure relief. This option leads to improved sleep quality and patient comfort, adding greater flexibility and improved treatment acceptance.
- PCV can be used when greater control of the patient's breathing pattern is required. Additionally, the option of ventilating a patient invasively gives the caregiver greater flexibility in the approach to treatment.
- ICU-grade NIV performance with enhanced safety and monitoring.
- Treatment for a wide range of clinical severities and patients from pediatric to adult.
- Flexibility for intra-hospital transport with an internal 6-hour smart battery.
Philips Respironics V60 Specifications
- Pediatric (Less than or equal to 20 kg)
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Spontaneous with timed backup (S/T)
- Pressure control ventilation (PCV)
- Average volume assured pressure support (AVAPS) —optional