3 year PM Update Preventive Maintenance Service Breas Vivo 50 Ventilator
Only 11 in stock.
- Replace internal batteries
- Replace power failure alarm
- Perform external inspection
- Replace cooling air filter
- Perform a complete computer based function check and calibration verification
- Internal batteries
- Power failure Alarm
- Cooling Air Filter
Once you have ordered and paid for the requested Service or Maintenance, please print your order and place it in the box along with the machine you are sending for service.The shipping option chosen at checkout will be the return shipping used.
Ship your unit to:
8910 W 192nd St. Suite D
Mokena, IL 60448
Toll Free in the US: (844) 823-3800
MBR Medicals is Committed to providing all our Clients the highest level of Affordable, Honest and Quality Service. We make every effort to simplify the process of maintaining your equipment.
- Upon receiving your Machine our Factory Trained technicians will perform an initial Evaluation to verify the Service requested.
- Upon verification, we will perform the requested service and return the unit back to you.
- If any additional Repairs are required, we will contact you with a revised estimate prior to completing any repairs above and beyond PM Service requested.
- If the revised repair estimate is declined, the unit will be returned as we received it and your Funds will be credited, less an evaluation fee of $50.00 for Breas, $100.00 for Carefusion and Trilogy Ventilators.